As the vast majority of entities want to create their own community, we do this but with those entities. We make them support each other, be it by sharing knowledge, donating resources, etc.
So far we have had no problems of any kind and we hope this continues.
1) Prevent entities from sharing their own secrets or "what makes them special." Example: An entity has a way of making money, that is a secret, since no other has it. In the same way, if the entity is pressured to give that secret, it is possible that it was a suicide already planned, since it is surely in that situation for having requested a secret from another entity.
2) Entities cannot enter anonymously / attacker to secrets or non-public information or to be published, thus avoiding fights that could originate from a trust problem. Attacks and anonymity do NOT exist within the group.
3) The members of the entities may NOT publish data about themselves, be it corporate or institutional email addresses or personal information. This is to prevent entities from committing blackmail or other types of manipulation.
4) What they ask for things will automatically have a debt with the entity that responds, in this way favors are generated that must be fully complied with. On the other hand, the return of favor is subject to protection, this if it is requested between the two entities, otherwise, the resource / thing will remain public for all members of the group.
5) Certain requirements are totally prohibited, such as information about the members of the entity or important reports about the entity.
6) Entities have to avoid becoming indebted to other entities.
1) The members of the entities that are part of the group are fully protected and anonymous from the other entities of the group.
This could be ignored if a member of an entity wants to be recognized by the entities in the group.